Green Lipped Mussels Morsel Dog Treats 80g
These are 100% green lipped mussels (GLM). All that they have done to them is they are dried. No additives, colouring or anything else is added.
They are the morsels or crushed version rather than whole, and to make this medicinal quality dog treat affordable to you, we have tied their price to the same $ per gram as for the half Kilo whole version.
So to be clear, these are the legendary NZ Green lipped mussels just in very small, even some will be at granule grain level.
If you are wondering about the value, I have bought from a vet a 50g pack of ‘joint and cartilage Support’ granular medicine where GLM powder was over 60% of the pack, and for $50, I only got 50g! That should give you an indication of how powerful dog organisations know that GLMs are, and the value they know the public places on their remarkable assistance in their anti-arthritis properties.
These are considered one of the true ‘super foods’ of the human and dog world. We provide them in plastic resealable bags to maintain freshness.
Dosage wise you might only decide to give your dog a spoon a day, but we have also done our own research into recommended doses of Green Lipped mussels here.
These are some of the properties of GLMs:
- Organic (ie farmed from the sea)
- High level and quality Omega 3 oils (essential fatty acids) assists in the reduction of inflammatory diseases and autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Quality mineral content
- Assists in prevention of heart disease (and other circulation issues) and asthma
- Contains chondroitin & glucosamine (also found in shark cartilage and bones) and used to reduce pain of oesteo-arthritis in dogs
- Assists Immune system: helps reduce viral and bacterial infections and assists in formation of antibodies. Great for preventing secondary infections for dogs with skin allergies.